7/21/2023

oh, Captain, me and the public relation in the volleyball (Torus is a short hair, shorter than that ) only me and Captain are long hair, my hair already blonde that time.

The soccer guy is that Volleyball Captain's bf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1d3R5zqC-A


I thought its my mother, their 3 Charlie's angel's story. Torus is tall. Or another setter its the eye glasses + short hair. Shorter than that. That is why both of them buddy together to jump out of the swimming pool windows? The Torus (PR) and the scorpion lady (jealous one of those sign)





Only Torus were the second, we had only 1 class that is 2nd category, the rest of the girl's class are the bio included 3rd categories. So that short hair setter its at the third category, meaning another volleyball taller girl in that. The girl stolen the cell phone, that tall girl. 

Side by the dolphin Guns and Guards team.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ_4lIk9_Bk



I see, both gone to German, might be together too. Not the captain. Its the Torus PR and the setter short hair. Within the team. I personally more close, I think its that pharmacy girls stolen the cell phone that taller girl. I am not really getting very close, you mean holding the hands and arms in the real girl's 3000 girls school, one of those. 

I don't think so, your bare hand just touch my clothing, that time....I was in the high school. I called the 3 taller girls on my phone books. I think the tallest girl. She gave me the flowers in the end of my next year return graduation. That was the last time I saw her. If they all growing longer their hair, they can all get this position. Re-sort their position. I personally don't care about this things. But there is a blonde hair angel.

Zawanna...He is a short hair. Highly literal and skillful or professional, or he had the condition, or he is the extremists on the education.  His style reminds me my dad now. The whole entire thing, if that....Tesla were doing what things in his own head. He wrote in his article about the "resonance" or the degree of the humanity.

He observes all that, correct. Its your education. Some human has those degree born in them to do the education, seriously. They born like that or they read some books while they were in the school, that so long ago. They did the education as the minor, one of those major. Some guys, they look that useless, right. The education has the money in it, or they hear about that rumor, or they care about that degree why you lean towards to educate people, and they talk to the people in their pursuing their career that time including raising a family. That those guys or the man now, to decide some of those factors. 

I guessing it, not I know of it. My father is a business side people. I hate everything of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tODoE2AnS4A


I don't think I know whom I talk to in my high school.

You mean literally opening up my mouth and talking to, a guy. I think its when I got back from the US, he took me to a pyramid schematic small room gathering to see. One time before that year I came back, it was he holds the captain in his arm talking to me. I forget its she cannot sit at him. She is too tall. He is not a super tall guy.

Whom did I open up my mouth to talk more than how many words, you mean....Sam. TOEFL. Not on the phone. Its good morning and goodbye those, cram school, we are one seat apart or 2 seats. I think its 2 seats apart. The English TOEFL, one year you come back that so important to be one year ABC. That is the year. He gone to Cornell, just south of UB, some distance away though. There is a Corning Glass museum on the way. I highly doubts those has anything significant. 

How many words "literally" I opening up my mouth and say it.


oh this?! This cartoon I don't remember a lot of it, its one of those like smaller guy, the small strange things cartoon. I watching Kenshin, not this small, you see the photo album? Right, that is another Kids Mommo Channel, they air those small tiny human with the small tiny look and funny drawing eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9WToGW2csI











No comments:

Post a Comment