7/04/2023

No, you didn't understand what I say.

You went ahead to assuming .....a certain things. That certain thing I say and you say, you know its different. You assuming things at the first doing any of that behind. 

You position yourself at the business side. When you as a girl or a guy positioning yourself to the business side, I assuming most of you are the girls doing this kind of....try on. You mean its 100x more factor rate where this World people whom have already contact them "Just on the business seriously language or attire, or the proposal". 

I response to them, not I have anything in my hands, or whichever I could talk, I will tell Shane, not Nicky.

You keep saying to me, "Of course, of course, of course, its the business side."

"Of course, of course, whom would be that idiot saying getting together?"


Her name is Alice?! No, not UB that Alice, no. Not the personality. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=878lNdF0JbQ



No comments:

Post a Comment