7/04/2023

Probably if you look very stationary on your desk, organizing your thought patterns, your skills in summary, or the bullet points....or anything tidy up your own personal space. I might just think that is one thing essential.

Your lip sticks on your mug, you didn't dump the coffee from last night, late night on the desk. You didn't washing it up the mug before you going to the sleep, or took a shower?

I don't have those 5 days full of the blood days anymore from morning to late night, you saying the entire pad you seeing yourself from the Top to the ending of the pads are nothing but thick blood sipping through almost heavy, if you turn that around and roll it up the throw inside the trash can, you want to tell me.... "What is the full pads full loads blood in it for 5 long days."

I don't have any of that anymore. I cannot relate a lot of things you ever do. Really. I have discomfort more of my left legs. That full load are a lot a lot a lot of the pelvic smell, including if you showering below often, the moment you squat it down like Keanu Reeve Fake shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngJ7gx8G3Rw


Even if I have one day period, I think its the first day and then 2nd day....this transition, you saying I live right next by my toilet, its how soon I jump in and jump out of the wood basin, that is not the original design. The entire pelvic waist line I just didn't open it up and washing it thoroughly every blood and muscle works. 




No comments:

Post a Comment