7/01/2023

Our Military here, I refer would be American military in general I think...the science museum, they literally check their reference, get up and find a way to talk to the professor, or processing their science methods.

Those quality....

Are not those Loving the Silent Tear table over the appearance debates, if they don't get to be "the Extraordinary You" at 6 oclock from that 9 to 5 standing jobs without the Digital Interface Life Jobs, they have the old buddy, to their ends 500 dollar per yearly, if not per month saying, its one lifetime 逍遙 life. And that word its Lee's Sailor Uranus name, in Wallace song even. (In Chinese).

They contract disease, or their 4 limbs are very dirty, or they are overweight. they will be....all the hospital patience by a certain age, it will never be these Science museum, let's say, I input them some of the lecture, they will immediately putting that inside their brain. Right now, no. Not the exactly per line those rudimentary subjects, but they are younger, they are at the age to either return to the school, or its processing the school time. All their standard will be a lot more independent, and keep learning.

Keep learning, keep improving, keep upward evolution. They probably still have one of those curse word moment, just not at their commander side.


The Scientific method matters ....

Enough this talk? Why your yesterday, or every yesterday a scientific concept, to that manual processing "the protocol", its by per step but you cannot conceptually to realize why they doing that? verse to me, I have zero resume to get in any lab jobs, like that Toby? That will be the only reason you join in the Devil Wear Prada, because, they invent the new technique, if you don't catch up, you fallen that 100 years human mortality over the jobs rate.

Right?


On our side, the American military, I will tell you they hate their commanders every step the way, just by walking Kail's school  university, they are not watching them, or them themselves, will never be you green flying guardian, you know what you do up there? To my down here? 
Its not in the sky.....
I am technically its not the American, so that probably will never be true. But correct I will representing the American side, so every time this by passing the ethnicity issue, every years people will die out, and retired, so these youth, just assuming from the first day I speaking in English. 

Its not they safeguard me from them. Its me safeguard myself away from them, because I am the Asian, they don't register that tooooo deep. 

Well...at the international congregation, it should be THEM get up and to go to. Of course I help them interests, but I cannot personally be there for them. You stand next by?
Can you?
Would you?
Holding hand next by?
Per step?
Per English word?
Sorry, do you have the paper how to per peer reviews, this whom they say, they know how, I kinda know not exactly all the college hand-out, in the library class.


Because I don't really have that uniform.
I literally by pass some of that, so I temporary hold a job.

They are nervous, if they becoming that job, right.....every one of them, the girls and the boys. Both. 


No....it would be inside you or them the military instruction if they are taught, how do you let's say because each military will train you. Not just sit there until you over your pay jobs, let's say...those. 

How do you enter an entertainment world if you desperate to move in the bracket of your as a girl safety issue to by passing all that looking things? 

Well, the first day I show up, I got fired, I am telling you. 

So every sector of a person has to move through a job, or assignment or you will mean how to get along with the people in there. How do you ask a question and inquire a situation. Meaning inside a lot more this classify nature of every background clearance people. 

As a girl
As a girl

You see, you look, you listen, you go to whom to ask some of this things. You repeated a lot of this "You do not fear to walk in the Student union public air" as if the whole space of the artitechure building are looking at you from 10 different direction.

You walking into that space, you are nervous, you scan the entire Student Union internal structure of the second floor to the first floor as if that is your home, you live there like 4 long years in the school, or sleep right there.


So if you stabilize your environment as if you own that entire structure of the building, you will becoming part of that building, that is you 1 years older, the moment 1 years older, that the new people coming in, you literally own that University, as the principle, that is what I mean. 

First, no one knows.

Second, its every year new.

That practically I done that SOOOO often in my life, I am telling you, no one watching, other than you all shows up as the ET, but our world don't have you all exist as the normal day to day the family or the baby sitting jobs I have here.






No comments:

Post a Comment