7/16/2023

Roomy with the music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulspbMICHXs

I normally vaccum very slowly, I wonder why. Per skin sheet of your bloody mary works.

When I came back here, that is not 2020 when I go with my mother says, that Silicon Valley JOMA guy did all that materials. The job application to the real seen people's face. There is a phone if you understand the traditional Chinese - then that is the small tiny worlds, you will see the teacher's job often. Those substitute. You going at the Line app not just for buying goods.




Sometimes the life circumstance just have to take it as that time comes, every time when to blame too many things in the air, maybe sometimes try to survive as best as you can.


Day in life




You mean in your university you don't have those intellect friends, not even those college researcher, your roommate? A lot of the people got filtered out, I gonna complain, its only just staring at the City of Hope, and make equal sign

= Roswell Park, because none of the UB I know of going in that direction. They know what it is, not they really go and get a belief why getting into a hospital just as seem so impossible. The girls that are in a different major, for sure, its Heaven and hell that distance no matter what. They have no skills in life. Its one of the temporary jobs to see how long they last, so someone tells them something on the television. A technician jobs in Laws? Imagine if I were told an assignment.....You get a certificate like a technician, that is the job. What an movie = Bible decree incentive. I wrote them a notice, I show up in the office, I think this is what you owing me to do. I need to becoming only that. Why?



No comments:

Post a Comment