7/15/2023

Sometimes you decide to land in a different country. Or if learning a different language because when someone directs you, none of that past you saying every works lost.

I usually keep my personal space free of the noise, meaning no friend. So I always keep my happy mood, no negative word, or verbs or noun, how to sway things for my personal interest. Usually just a straight forward a comment. Sometimes just telling the things exactly what that is. A lot of the goal if you don't insist to stay in the school, or near the school, a lot of the money are the calculative risks.

I will think I had the school, and reading the books and I don't go and random my brain, so I remember all the facts I see, I learn, I study. I actually care about it when I have no friend on the phone, not those girls, not any girl. Most of those girls we don't have an interaction other than Melinda. For sure now she knows she stays far away. That tiny things Melinda she knows she can do. No, she is not glueing to those girls neither type, but she gains a lot of the weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment