7/15/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’– When I was working with Nicky, well....all this things spinning up. I guess each of them Westlife has their brain going on inside them. So until the day I sound like in the audio, we don't really have any communication to say "knowing each other by the cursing words." ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–

So that is the same to a lot of those UB side, the boys or the girls, they don't have an education or literacy, or literally like Tina Jojo GPA 1.0. God knows what's this FEMA camp means to each of them when they were the grade school. It might be the teacher themselves keep watching the kids, so things be done. Such as Tina this one person. Pang and I go to the school.

Right....

Let's say I occasionally just go and tell Shane, but I normally don't go and just randomly make a call, so I wrote things to Nicky. This is strange, yeah.


The Bathroom in America

When I was in the renting time, I was in Jame's house to then one day having a full bathroom and a bed, with a roommate. So yesterday I was saying the bath shower curtain, how each person's unique touch....well, we were in Canada, so most things they got its the dollar tree. America has the dollar store.  You know how I make the money today? Right....Nicky knows or Shane they all know. But, no they don't know the details. It was per driving if Nick took me to shop in one of those plaza, I will stop by the dollar tree, and pick up more, because I purchase all of them. You seeing those video on.


By nature, if no one hurting my head, I don't go and screaming anybody. Probably less of screaming like panic, or yelling to cry, or making one of those the guy will beat the girls until you shut up. That will be what I say. A lot of the guys didn't born to trust anybody. Sometimes its the humanity, sometimes its really not genuine to another person. With your own parents, you always feel they must watch over you, or because they need you right now like my mother right now. Or they are obligated somewhat like that. I probably wish to tell you something easier than that, not every guy will make you feel part of that world or the home too, if you have to one person make it yourself to how you can keep a separate space or the emergency wise, the overall sum, the tax, the food cost, the expense, the car, the insurance.

We didn't have another car. I never had another paint.

Probably how real my side of this new reality, because the sky itself isn't everyone cared that much how far we are reaching to the Star, I assuming that legislation of some higher personnel, some of them are more useful will solving this for me. Me all around, hear all around, knowing all around. Probably also the age I would say.


Living Room

One day Nick came to my same apartment. I told him, my downstair neighbor throw her them the entire furniture at the balcony you staring at that trash bin all around. I went to drag back to my one person space, the roommate is not that important. You know, how long I live in that UB near by, there is a Target. Like you assemble a book shelf, or a chair, or something like PC computer, one of those including getting a fridge. That is a community living, I went to knock on one of that Asian guy's door next by unit, I ask him if he can help me, so I got a fridge in upon almost when I got the first job. 


Sometimes, or including all those UB bimbo cannot make it IQ any low education girl, I will tell you, they have one unifying thought about the guys.

1. If they have a greater wonder of 10 girls like that Sailor Moon, even Dennis or Pete becoming their leaning personality and if they know they are match up to whichever that main role of the guy or the girl.

2. They are arriving that day super nervous as if everyone in 10 all looking at whom and whom and whom.

3. Its just a comic book.


Nicky has all the friends. I got zero life other than this phone in my hand, even in anywhere I suppose to carry this phone, just not throwing them on the wall. When did I remember I had a phone, the high school.  Rebecca was my high school KY one of those talking skill lady on the phone, she has to part-time to HR block over the seasonal, that is a very very very small world, she finds friends to find one of those other jobs to fill up her paycheck. 

She talks very very clear and soft tone. She was a cheerleading squat. She shows it to me.


The very different worlds

Almost I can tell you, every peripheral were nothing but the guys filled up because its at our Earth in front. MD is not anything extra to ask, I just didn't mock them enough this will be the hell of the opening the air up, any time on their side, without me.


Nicky and I never talked about nick, really.

I ask him if he ate, you sleep yet, or drinks something, woke up? One of those, but its not the real phone, I don't even know what people usually talk on the phone. We didn't official saying which one of them we are going forward, but let's say one day the lunch box, or the plastic wraps, or the spoon or the fork.

Did I say that is I ever did BBQ, before I work the last 10 years? So I have the money to retire on the first year I think.....

Right,....everyday if were on the trashcan, or the trash bag. The food, the juice, the schedule. I have no schedule. My 194 Pixie that is....has to be wireless no matter what. I think Nicky was right, because he probably done some finding, so some of this video were on the facebook. But they are tooooo tired to fight with their own parents, to imagine another kid coming out of the womb, and what is the one lifetime possible or impossible, they never thought they gonna keep anyone's life alive.

Yeah, I made the Pinterest Album, with the money, how do you settle something small something I pay my own pocket? Some people have to like about this farming, and knowing why you staying with a guy, I probably have to ask Nicky too.



No comments:

Post a Comment