7/18/2023

Taiwan, its the democracy world where these building - legislator or some Education department or our vaccine told places. Or the transportation department.

In that near the President Suite, its just you going around around around around these street or roads, with a bike or by bus, or by Taxi. Not like in America, I think we are the 5 division I know that. I growing up knowing it that, the age limits, so the .....

Your America suppose to be a lawful society, and the democratic means. My thinking power its by the building of the blocks. Its right there, its inside the TV news, its never stop talking about them about 30 years ago. Every so often, that guy will be on the television or the executive branch. ALL THE TIME. Right now its the Taipei Mayor, but back then....

Its one of those 5 Department under the Constituion, Taiwan this small tiny, you mean Taipei is more small tiny, you just didn't go to the President house if you mean 5 under the division to that Constituion, each of their leadership whom always staying on the television.

Its not now, but it used to be.

Right now I have to generate by the brain power, NOT anyone helping me, to say America? You are the American. If you keep saying the basic definition of a plaintiff, to someone like me, I will tell you, I am the least person mocking you. Everything is stupid, nothing its way too smart enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment