7/18/2023

You imagine ...

No, I don't imagine .....It is violating the precept. 

I got headache when I was in the middle school, more than a few time or even some inner vision, I try to re-think, not re-enter, but I will get headache. Whenever I get a headache I stop. I re-think, not I re-enter those scene. I try to remember the details a kind of like Go Game. You have a set of all those putting out patterns, you regenerate the empty board to the last game you play.

To me, those things are unhealthy, anyone only need to taught me once. They live probably like forever, so its not they need to be anything diligently like us 65 years old, you are on the judgement to the next reincarnation. But they are the human like us. More vibrant, more engaged in the life social circle, but the women in those worlds are just about everything get nervous, a pot boiling frighten them. The magnitude might be different.

But I am telling you, anything out of anyone's face. I try to say I look like a normal person, a girl, not necessary a women. You are all just below the poverty line. Getting a sandwich shop job, was a truth, not even that. 10,000 a year? 



So what happened to the Class 10 girl? 

They were in a lot better state than a lot of us. Oregon would be more wealthier state then Kentucky. Even I study the map, those are the bluegrass known of the tabacco world. The guy did put a strange thing when I was on the piano. His name is Travis. I think that is tabacco.

A girl and a guy, he looks like another one Wallace. He has a saying to learn any language you get a girlfriend. Some guys are very confident doing that, and actually doing it. He speaks in Chinese.


If you doing a trajectory of one person inside a room - a world starting with an internet. No sibling, not many relative. Its you one person walking out of your living quarter, you return back. How many days you remember that life?

In the 1 millions population world, you are just one person of that one apartment. No one knows whom you are if you are doing anything, no one knows because you are not the celebrity.  This one person can believe there is a cyber business and imagine a 10 Joomla's life, or 10 blogger's website with a paypal button. None of that are the finance or the economic business. Its just a small operation how organize your structure of that landscape you putting forward some of the research.

You can set up a 10 frames exactly the same 

Header,

Horizontal Bar

Main body content

Footer

With some of the plugin on the right side.


But just to learn these skillful of the IT department, and those codes paste back and forth, you saying you are very confident its the book you sale, or its the amazon affiliate someone will buy from you.  I say you get a job, and stabilize your internal.

When you walking in the grocery, because the vocabulary you carry, someone in your life might show up and talking to you. You know your entire reality isn't promising, but that doesn't mean everyone in front of you doing the harm to you because you knowing it yourself are the poverty line below. But a lot of the people are very negative or wishing someone ill.  Your commodity statue will not reach outside. Just Buffalo itself, no one talking vibrant.

No one saying why laying down some education. Some 2 mins explaination almost everything just clear to your brain assimilate, you take it for granted, you have to go to the school, or the library, you read it in 2 second.

Not even the picture you breath, not to say the language.



No comments:

Post a Comment