7/17/2023

Tell me the difference of this "unstable factor" or not this external factor in life....its an excuse you don't check your own property data or any data or the kinds, once you can open your mouth to ask your lawyer

Tell me....how do I make you feel?

I saying it very clearly, didn't I? Eternity, you will scream with your head press on the wall, you trying to live right, or you bow, kneel, flat until when the "Moon across the Star to the Righterous of the Sun those position be eclipse" - don't bother to know.

I am telling you, right?

Prince William, being right, being accord, its to do everything right. Its just don't bother to ask everything how to get it bomb right.


Everyone stand up

repeat

"oh ~~~" (5 time, uh uh UHM~"

" I didn't' know ~~~~", slightly rub your 5 finger palm, and smile. "Get up storm."

Repeat 200 times, you have the 200 years constitution laws.

Laugh 1 min, so funny !!!!!


I didn't know the regent, or I need that name to rule....plagism funny tale never end, All the capital guard, get up.

Find a door, slam

Kick the cabin or the desk buttom shelf.

Long buttom shell, get up China 楊洋

Repeat

Its funny very funny.

Kick 100 time guards. Its really really fun.

Clutch your face together line. Then laugh 1 min


Tell me...the reality, the world should be.

Distribute the film, the Green Man, Christmas, clutch your face again?!oh ~~~~uhm uh ~~~ UJM louder Middleton.

By Christmas, happy joy, singing louder, and ,louder....

The funny game didn't start, you don't think how funny all this will end up would be, in the most inner eye, you won't know the time, the date, the place, the location, the coffee shop.

When the bomb drops.


Remind me that Harry Potter Stair once again....well, everyone must have drop out of the stair very often, why saying that so, anyway? 

hahaha....shi, no one knows.

How heavy its the smoking ash urn weight?  Just air on our TV.

The sleasy methods of cheating matter.

The ash urn weight? Say it?  Its not the brick in the head, Steve Jobs Claims on that Standford speech. Its a smoking ash urn plate.

Weight.


Its my IQ drops, my memory fade, must be.




No comments:

Post a Comment