7/17/2023

I personally don't know what it means I rule, that Americcan medical board says. But I tell you what the American Congress....sorry, Under the Constitution, you had a American Congress with their human staffs called the Congressman and women.

Its either the Education Department is not a name or the title of itself = "Education Department" in the Washington D.C its directly report to one of those division under the 3 ruling under the American Constitution, so the American Congressman they have a right to say, what things through the Education Department. I cannot verbalize myself to the madness degree I CANNOT VENT it.


Yeah, we have here in Taiwan. I CANNOT TALK remember? We have the 5 division under the Constitution, our Congressman is called the legislators. Its similar to almost identical things in America, but becasue the civil class or the civil right, I even give you the incentive Taiwan is not ON the UN map, so these division you SAYING it is fake. Do you want know the other 2 division other than the 3 in America? Maybe your brain will get clear? Taiwan has how many population by account per yearly entrance to the schooling, you want to tell me, no one goes to the school, better? Tell me....no one requires to go to the school. YOUR schematic inside your brain.


Okay I tell you I am toooo busy on that department, I didn't think Medical Board means ruling...

These Taiwan textbook, I show you, the supplementary books? Right... China says they get rid of the cram school. We still have here. Now, in Taiwan itself, every lands its small so from East to West, its all like by Taxi, I can land to one of those bus route one time I make a photo, this exactly before you all shows up on the map. Tell me what did I do behind you all back, and you all just meant the medical board exist, I FOREVER cannot exist. This building structure in Taiwan the most known TV news name, or the "executive branch", under this division of the branches, you will have the Education Department and Education 局 (zone, or division word in English), to separate that WHICHEVER I WAS NOT in the peripheral any time. Tell me WHAT can I be doing because NO one that time not even WESTLIFE exists. Tell me why there is a several video on WHICH stupid books I keep airing of it. You turn it back.

All the Taiwan this small tiny textbook are going through this department of the Education Department and the Education Division. Its under and under. They telling you so on the television news ALL the time, as I grew up here. We have that executive branch leadership doing nothing but be on the television ALL the TIME as we grew up. In America, you don't have that kind of the democracy. WE HAVE. Because the land so small, you fighting on what, that is exactly seeing you at the court room, or the legislator right near by. They are all on that side of the presidential suite. ALL THERE. You think its very hard. ITS NOT America.

So when someone quietly, NOT I know ruling the WORLD. Tell me what I TELL your parents you trying to accomplish in AMERICAN, I CANNOT vent OUT of my lung. The very reason why these school we have the uniform, let me remind you how this one Shane one Westlife one Nicky, I think, their boybands were the boys clubs that time.... We have this uniform, near one of those ice skating WET ice, my father very young took us there. He even jump. That time we have no metro, only by Taxi, or he drives, or I have no idea how we gets there. This is where near that Simon's Stop. There is a reason why everything ends up in there would be.

1. The bag that is not from the school.

2. Embrolish of your ID School number, like the roll call number, not 8 those. A different number, you...a special method doing that.

3. The uniform re-make, re-cut, the girls do those little stupid things.

4. T-shirt printing art, every school students can go there put a plain white T-shirt, and look at the wall, to pick a pattern.

These you saying how long time ago.

I MYSELF TOO LEISURE TO CONQUER WHICH world. 

Taiwan.


We have one of those pin on the school bag (not the official bag), but close enough to the school requirement. You put a one of those stylish pin on the collection. Let me see.

Its all in the same place.

 https://shop.press.ntu.edu.tw/shop/office-stationery/office-other/ntu-badge-2019-f-w/


Look

https://shopee.tw/%E4%B8%AD%E5%B1%B1%E5%A5%B3%E9%AB%98101%E5%91%A8%E5%B9%B4%E7%B4%80%E5%BF%B5%E8%83%8C%E5%8C%85-i.126452300.3010655123

https://www.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21111193706349

https://www.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21111133011511

https://www.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21405252208720

https://www.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21408143160123



No comments:

Post a Comment