7/06/2023

The political party or the color has nothing to do with….the vaccum. Technically it’s the in-line police. You do things ilegal, you go to jail. I know that.

That’s the same sea. Whichever old man and the old sea. It didn’t change, the same altitude. That’s a book, “Old man and Sea”. A lot of words even. 


Every Age or Time, when you believing it some management major in the college time....its a lot more going out to work with the people, for saying managing anyone, you will tend to happier than seeing the sick people or got contracted the diseases if were. I mean as a girl case. I can do the paper works, or the memorize of the textbook, but there is nothing else. That age is always pushing it down, you always training the younger ones. It won't matter anything outside the Vaccum, whichever those scene its not one of us deal. I dealt that. myself. I would not trust any of the American Black Ops human inside, especially any girl to imagine where they will end up, if they are not so going with the Black Ops guys in them, around them.


You need a job. Maybe that should put a realistic saying. Not a rope, someone hand you from the inside of the Television, you only swing it up, like one of those gymnastic people. Someone will re-write that just like a novel style. You literally can hear a thing, but you are not calm enough or understood any side.....because right now, its everyone's interest might get....touched, but one day that has to come to the very Top, of one of those scene in Red River Manga.

I exist.


You need a job, and you need to eat here with anything your back-end if they are the one putting you forward. You didn't realize, they done those things. 


You need a job, I probably meant you are being selected. If the behind you has some Power, whichever side, either you are a girl or you are a guy. You never feel it. That will be the first time you trying to remember me.


You need a job, you try to finally really really be near almost, before it lands, you start to literally write down per word you remember from me, and you trying to understand some circumstance. 


You need a job, you finally admit, maybe some of this things you have heard or writing it down, it was literally plain sight, someone describe a fact. It was no less, no more. No one paying any attention, you mean that facebook MD 6+1 are fake. You wish one of them are real. Or which side is which side, if you will tell me, you don't have a facebook, never MD 6+1. To meet whom? MD 4+2. That intend to be their profession, not literally mine. I just told you my real background. Its all synthetical I aim. I don't really like anything bio. Nothing like that....my won personal....polyester human all the way sleek even in American outlet, I thought those looking great. I didn't realize, I will tell you now. A lot of things I do it intuitively at UB. I am a very polyester human, the water rain dew, just fallen out of me if it stain any where part of the jacket. 

https://www.amazon.com/-/zh_TW/CAMEL-CROWN-%E6%BB%91%E9%9B%AA%E5%A4%BE%E5%85%8B-%E5%8F%AF%E6%8B%86%E5%8D%B8%E9%80%A3%E5%B8%BD-%E6%B4%BE%E5%85%8B%E5%A4%A7%E8%A1%A3/dp/B0B4S13PKQ/ref=sr_1_3?crid=IHV03FHTFAMM&keywords=winter+jacket&qid=1688628309&sprefix=winter+jac%2Caps%2C413&sr=8-3

Probably the sleeve to be a lot more like...not like that.

https://www.amazon.com/-/zh_TW/Helly-Hansen-%E5%A5%B3%E6%AC%BE%E6%A8%99%E6%BA%96%E5%9C%93%E9%A0%98%E9%80%A3%E5%B8%BD%E9%98%B2%E6%B0%B4%E9%98%B2%E9%A2%A8%E9%80%8F%E6%B0%A3%E9%98%B2%E9%9B%A8%E5%A4%BE%E5%85%8B-001-%E7%99%BD%E8%89%B2/dp/B01MTY2TEY/ref=sr_1_33?crid=3BQ1580YBLRBB&keywords=Jacket+Detachable+Hood+Windproof+Fleece&qid=1688628360&sprefix=winter+jacketjacket+detachable+hood+windproof+fleece%2Caps%2C885&sr=8-33


https://www.amazon.com/-/zh_TW/DLGJPA-%E7%94%B7%E6%AC%BE%E7%99%BB%E5%B1%B1%E9%98%B2%E6%B0%B4%E6%BB%91%E9%9B%AA%E5%A4%BE%E5%85%8B-%E9%80%A3%E5%B8%BD%E9%98%B2%E9%A2%A8%E9%9B%A8%E8%A1%A3-%E5%86%AC%E5%AD%A3%E4%BF%9D%E6%9A%96%E9%9B%AA%E8%A1%A3-%E6%B7%BA%E7%81%B0%E8%89%B2/dp/B097GVD13M/ref=sr_1_57?crid=3BQ1580YBLRBB&keywords=Jacket+Detachable+Hood+Windproof+Fleece&qid=1688628425&sprefix=winter+jacketjacket+detachable+hood+windproof+fleece%2Caps%2C885&sr=8-57


America in the pharmacy store, has this cotton, navy blue, inside....but you know Taiwan as I grew up, I never have one extra things inside. But I learn it...its in the pharmacy. My size.  Maybe Wegman even. We used to only wear the uniform.

You don't know what was my elementary school winter uniform, or the high school.

Or the middle school. We have the uniform and the sport ware.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhanFqDjPRI







Maybe you should literally telling me, every morning you flip down from the bum bed from Movie: Frozen, how do you literally per piece of this looking to you, put on you, and ran out of the door. Walking on the street to tell you, none of you are normal. Really.


The name of that class is 五忠

忠、孝、仁、愛、信、義、和、平


That will be the commoander-in-chef stage. Here right now its in English. You say salute, stand, 1 or 2 ....But in Chinese, those are not your words.


Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYRvZYe099g

With those things, you waiting forever......FOREVER.

10:50

11:11 Those are nervous. It has to be white and those blurry touchy rough 紗. You never wear anything other than the uniform. Looks like the wedding gawn? 

Right....you up to your throat just thinking about what that is. Not the white, not the white gawn, not the wedding, not those flower made gate. Enough its up to the throat enough.

Every time they doing that, its very very very long time. You are just a number inside like 500 people at least. You will not be found. Nothing but the human exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52wls0crPQc

This is the commander-in-chef stage. Correct.

Award. All the highest award ceremony and....the band, the conductor on it, because the band its one extra thing in the morning those assembly under the sun. The flags have 2 people pulling it up right on my right side. Very near. We are under the tree shed.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs9jJRX7u1g


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtcUjpC4cLg



The child star

The Perfect

The ABC

The oversea students return .....its not today. If you saying you are comfer in the small tiny island to live a childhood familiarity, you saying working together. 

Tina's best friend has a brother. Tesla that....Ancient Chinese. Not really...but the child star.


We doing a lot of this. Running like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agF_4IqKDjI


That floor they lie to you.

Its painted, not rubber, my middle school to run on field track. We always be told they have no money. Well....I been to the middle private school that first day touch-and-felt, I say they lied. I never go back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIRbfHMcfkA


That is the floor I told you, its all air-con, very cold actually. You hide behind those drape or the long tooooo tall curtain. 



0:37

South Africa Voca voca lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8W1hPxdi-s

1:34 Solo dance.


The orchestra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUEksAlgMJY

2:39 I don't actually know why they doing that, but that is very very very heavy, on my body, 5th grade, to carrying in ONCE in the school, to keep it. Very very heavy, you only have how many way to carry a cello. You just never live through those scene to see someone....very custom to carry "a cello". On the back. 


5:41 No, not that kind above.-6:15

This is every morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vB1aEM3lzA

34:23

39:04, I forget I sit in the middle of that, or the Perfect. At the window. Yeah, its slander to the front board. How do you see? I don't remember.

54:53

54:46, behind, all that floor up? The spider man wall. No, the spider is not there yet. We don't have that kind of the cartoon American Manga. I imagine things......correct. Those walls.

No, those are not the wall. The edge those are the wall.

I live in the sun burn all the floor ground visual, if everyone see you on the wall, what the ...feeling vola. I was moping floor, no dignity jobs, remember? Third grade on has the group dance that ground floor....tooooooo many people. You seeing nothing but the people. There is why I left the whole ground.  Tooooo many people. You are not important. I was short. I cannot see anything in the dark night, or too short, everyone running around.


When you are a kid, you following the order. You don't think of anything.

Why do I have the lunch box jobs? Actually its they sent in per class, a full 桶子 soup, you have to open the lid, that is entire stainless basin. That has a lid, very much like the military looking stuffs. Every single day staring at that thing.
To?
The group meal in Asia always have the soup in the vegetarian cafeteria, they weight on the food plate.
You scoop 40 bowl soup, per row counting methods.

Not the lunch box from the steaming baking oven. Everyone will have a sticker from the family. Like those plastic band. Like a stick a pin ball? you have a band that stick back and forth, but you wrap around on the stainless lunch box.

Is that hot?

... Yay ! It was very hot.  Maybe one day you realize hell is not the concentrate camp, that is what you will find your dignity not kneel enough, really. Its a job, you will get through those world.

Its a 貢丸湯, per paper bowl, the soup + 2 貢丸 ! Every row pass behind. You see inside you scoop it up. Maybe 1 or 2 I think.

Long scoop, long soup base for the height.


I am telling you, the distance I seeing those floor wall are from the commander-in-chef stage, I always remember what I imagine those time. I will personally tell you, you are blind starting when you were a kid.

Seriously. Whatever this American DMV office.....I have a very bad feeling every time I sitting in the middle of a metro, or walking road, all of you are on your phone. There is something you lowing your head must be. I see all of them.

None of them are raising up their head.





No comments:

Post a Comment