7/06/2023

Why don't you go to a MD psycharitry, this is someone says about me. "i don't really personally think so, but here is what you can read."

On the 10th week, you say, you want to kill your parents.

You say you lie a lot, you meditate, something came to you .....sometimes including the dream, but my darkness thought never die out. Its part of me. I talked to her about it. I didn't think she will make a big deal in the public space. She says if I get help now, a lot of things including the current any situation can improve, the mental health, the inside feeling, and should I stop meditating. Some angel clutch on you, SMCH her master says, its being possess from that level. Because no precepts. You believe that says? My parents took me to see the CATS scan. They all making a very big deal things. Inside my bf eyes. this is the photo she sees him, I show it to her.

We are on the Frozen movie. Not that guy, but ....everyone makes a very big deal of thing. Today she told me about....I am no good every single day. She never stops telling everyone, we are too pride up, too much dignity, the girls or the guys too.  She decides she will delicate 40 years pressing our head to the wall with this. One Frozen movie, you start carrying the wood and walk on the water falls. We live near by the Niagara Falls. I am from Rochester, we are from UB.

Its a democracy monitization, its all fake. But one thing real. She says copy and paste. 





No comments:

Post a Comment