7/09/2023

There are at least 1000 groups, including the company since 1928. I can just tell one of them "No, not done this way, I would do this way.".

But correct, if the European they dare to keep saying the mouthful, I have the power all the entire European, take those singing bugs 5 out. Because they have a nuclear factory forever problem. They will not keep a job, no matter what. It will get worse. They have let's say 15 nuclear site, only 6 out of the 9 are capable use. You know what is the other 9?

Its gone.

They may not know what that means. You jump flip these 5 on the back shirt, you have to jump them all out. The rest you just landing and shut up.




In the Corporation format

I only need them to do what they best to do. Really. It does not need to be the personal invovle. If they tell me. That is fine with me. When I first contact them. I talking person its Shane, right on his facebook. Not even behind. I have no idea how to use this Facebook.

It sounds very clear to everyone.

I say...I have no idea how to use that, I have no intention to use it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVveToclUqs


Is that 6 and 9, not 9 6?

It might be ....everything but 6, 9...the correct way to sound that, its 6 out of the 15. Its actually on our news here in Taiwan this year or last year. 


"In the 15 of the current available nuclear factory site, there are 9 out of the use abandom, or barren land, but only 6 existing in the current use mode. There are about....whom got affected in the winter the usage of the heating. And..."

Most time when you reporting that news somewhere

Might be "chronic", but a lot of this time, toooo far away, they reporting different things on my side. It our statistic over the chronic. Our side. 

They die.

The statistic. 


300, die, in one shock winter wave of one weekend. The drop temperature. We are not freezing point ice. Never reach that temperature. I think that is what they say. One weekend. 100+ or 300+.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9oKtFYKsZA





No comments:

Post a Comment