7/06/2023

There is only ONE republican of America Party, I don't know their short name. You almost identify YOU ARE Trump's daughter, that sounds so right. One street across, they are over.

That is what you saying your side of the American ROC,

To us here? Give me a sense what that is? Its the X Man Gene, she has a dream? ! That is the story plot ! With that green man mask in the pyramid. Even Westlife has this Martin Luthur King's speech, I HAVE A DREAM, not a DAY dream.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UV8nVqUH4g


What do they sing?

Brian says?  (walking back and forth in my room)

4 or 5 Heavenly King with the Earth Prince idea or these are the opposite the street, the opposite gender?

Give me a sense your commander are listening any of this. 









No comments:

Post a Comment