7/06/2023

You are entering here as? You have to tell me your nationality.

We Taiwan here are not very.....much the American seen trace. Your American don't seem to come on this side of the small tiny worlds. But you will be seeing, its the a lot of the European guys in 101 including the night market, and our current television show, not the Internet Youtubers.

Do you check where are the American in the sky, below the sea, where?

On the boat outside the Taiwan, you know....if the day I leave, that is the same sea surface, they turn around Taiwan, going south, to India south, to Arabic south, to Africa south, you go to the England next by. 

You want to look at the map?


My FATHER, when I used to have a dad....I think I only knew the maple candy, or the maple country called Canada. The rest of them I think its European. 

Something like that? Literally 30 years ago.

I have a pet in Ireland, I petting my pet in my blossom, why the chest is the blossom replacement words again? Looking at Iceland. You mean I cannot hear from that far away North West. You starting to realize the map and desire? 

You start to realize, that might be a little bit....loooking with your tears inside your eyes, tooooooo far away from Taiwan 2 worlds apart to Ireland, not England, its the island next by England, that is Ireland.

A lot of you brainstorming, you will see your own competition if they let you. Within yourself, what is the competition and proposal or the family background, when you need your dad seriously this time. 

The birds.

Too loud, video in Facebook.


I probably gang up my citizen American they are the democracy only worlds, that is called the only my Educational Department my money at or their Supreme court, or my Intern, or my book at the Library Congress. I need to feel home, when I wondering that part of the worlds sound like the mouthful legal words, or the democracy words will get me through every mouthful trespassing.

European they have a what French those cruisine Va Salle movie like Tina Jojo....they are the small tiny words France Super nation map length and width.  England is nothing better, but they got the sea.....since Span time 16th century or Portuguese. 

I probably trying to say England they are fair or justice that one Hank case, if they are literally suppose to be the real parliament worlds to sound like the democratic to use the IQ to get through the laws. oh ~ That will be nice. When I land there, I figure it out. Some European has some of the class issue. 

Maybe you know more about the European other than this American ROTC, Kentucky I used to know, and Adam's brother, he joins the military, so he is the prince. One of those saying. I never met the European in life.

Nick is very....close to this North American side, not sure how that European sounds like to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment