7/21/2023

Want to hear a joke? I went to Line App, now I go back and talking to Nicky...

You know, if right now its China their sealinig time for the Hunger Game and Catching Fire. So we the outside the First University here I Ching professor and me are the 2 remainee of the halicaust people (meaning like Jewish), let's say we be dramatic, because the TV airing some of that materials using SMCH, with Simon (or Pang's face) 

Remember you seeing the Green gem? Imagine the real treasure to look at in the TV

You saying the City 1 to 15 in Da Vinci Sacred Textbook 920, remember all that? 

Well....


The original history its the Great Tyranny whom built the Great Wall, so the Reptilian laugh if we defined us as the victim, being haulicaust at -because I wrote things I Ching, that is real I told my Line Family app. The TV may or may not, just imply something did exist.

But here is the thing.

President Xi is the Sugar dynasty. Funny?  The story can write things real, means its the Buddhis Sutra from India !!!! Its a monk so there is a monkey story. 

I don't know if my Family Line app, they tomorrow morning found its funny. This is Friday Night here. Because I Ching by nature, cannot be license out to any textbook material under the Education Department Editing policy or procedure. Mine is a theory, theirs original are all superstitious, for 3000 years never change that. 





No comments:

Post a Comment