7/21/2023

Yeah I told Kian, Nicky's wall, they move to Taiwan. Because the rain, the earthquake, the cloud, the sky, the food, the thunders. The people think its funny,

The Irish.

Migration. Yeah, the audio if they hear it, or the facebook they see it real, or the lawsuit they check if it was real, I think the 2nd or the 3rd on...there is a Vatican, rain on my roof. No, the surveillance, its if they found that has anything to do with their investigation, they got a piece of paper from the court, then they move out of the Ireland. Right...

I film how many only. Its every single day on my roof, its so unbelievable how I live, I can tell you that. They didn't move the entire police station here. We just had a typhoon on the trajectory, I phone Kian at those image at lunch. 

Look ! My facebook.

These kinds of the things, people just move. Because its funny....a lot of people have some kinds of the drives. If its safe, I say Taipei is. They think this is funny. We are the democracy too, and having all this....prophecy as if right at the sky.

No, not Thor told me.

I think Neo told me. 2014. Long time ago I was told. So I leave that at Nicky's wall.




No comments:

Post a Comment