7/09/2023

Westlife company what?

You mean Shane they are not bad, they are just the boys, its the company bad?

Well, I think their company need them to relax and live long, just be happy. Or the humanity of their own side of every world. You know how FAR AWAY really I care this Tawian and Ireland distance. I was put to this American side, tooo many of that bad things before the last Christmas. I don't really know anything they say, or I say, or I think they say. 

The birds are saying Ronan literally in English

Ronan 🦅🦅

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xN6zJbVB4dPJVL4O-0aWEfjUhsnVLSdY/view?usp=sharing

My mother is on the phone.....5:15 

🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅 loud...



He flying it down. Not straight down, but close to that, down....

I say "You want to tell Ronan good morning."












That was before the lunch.

I share that on the facebook. And.....?! I didn't see it all ?


oh ~ the birds are the God. ....uh.  uh, no. I am the God. Lock them up better. The birds.


Ronan Keating - no matter what ( lunch Facebook…) (0:47)







No comments:

Post a Comment