7/09/2023

The first life I think that is everyone might say that too...its the born records, I was in fault. So I taken all right...this legal world. I am the faults. But...they mean they love the democracy, you mean the politics on TV?

So the legal society methods its you proceeding a legal matter, and to that structure of the possible legal advice or the legal court to show up, you carry a particular language with those you hire, or you yourself stand there to tell the Judge, why you decide to see Him or Her.

Right...I thought that is part of they love the politics in America, so the last 3 months I keep pushing them to tell me, like their medical school, if UB they hired the tutor starting the Dr. T's class in their freshman in the Honor Program. I cannot understand one word. They make it the major in A or double major or the MCAT.

Beside those points....


If they tell me the Flower Thousand Bones ep 26 its exactly like the 2014, when Hallie Meyer were in 26, a kiss away with Keanu Reeves on the newapaper. oh ~ I remember exactly what I say that time, or explaining per word. 

That is WHAT THEY SAY!


I think Shane might be there that time or know that too. What happened I say that.

Not just 2015, I acquire the painting, Da Vinci Painting. 

I told them the vision I see, but I didn't tell them that is a vision. I never had a vision. I start in 2014. The headache. I was told a...story. I called her maid in Keanu Reeve's house, but her college wine bottle someone might end up on her head. Not the painting that time. I saw. I didn't say that. No. I still remember what I see. 

Including 19, Anita. I say to everyone she looks like my sister.
TIna Jojo. It was all on the Google+ 
but again, I never say per image still inside my brain.

There is a Taxi exactly like one of those words in some where the written language. 

It may not be Devil Wear Prada. 
I just seeing it as coming out of somewhere to be right in the Taxi. I think its Cab.
OU backwards they write.

There was a lot of things I see in the Hollywood site in 2014. Not UB.

That sides I never thought about it. But I did see in the SMTV all the anniversary 1 to 5 that time.

They...keep spinning in the mirror image of the double.

Someone looks like Obama.
Someone looks like Simon.

And....someone looks like ....you know that Eric Robert, the brother of the Julia Robert, on that OU language 5 is SUV?
He looks like Senior Bush when he was young, on the cover of a Barns & Noble book in Spectrum Irvine California mall. Savage Garden, Ola intend to say her? That bookstore its before that.

I was in the Vegan restaurant, my landlady Kim at. I watching that TV, I just didn't screaming every frames of it. 


I was the human maid for a very long time, one day I opening up my eyes....I never had the ability.

People around me they all have the dreams or the ability I guess, they keep saying it on the SMTV. Those norm its everyone talks about. To actually be near one of those bad people like Keanu Reeves.....

oh ~ my eyes are bigger than that.

Everything I saw that time.



No comments:

Post a Comment