7/04/2023

When I capable to deliver myself some economic stability in life....you are saying one day YOU REALLY going on the public trial with that ONE Kail? So you only aim at your own American President for one Red River Manga ending up on my subway.

You know what I mean?

You go to the court behind, to doing things behind everyone's back. It will be disclose that very day, everyone got nothing but the high tech. How soon that Harry Potter means to anyone? That is 10 long years ago, what is the youth today they staring their eyes on?

They gonna imagine in 25 years, its me and Nicky, or me go and talking to Shane? From Westlife? You ever think in a different age of their own heart ache. 

I am not the material science, but just the science in general?  Let me imagine the 15 years old, they painting the story inside their brain. Because I don't know Westlife when I was the 8th grade, I know all of them, not one boy bands?









No comments:

Post a Comment