7/16/2023

When you holding up a microphone in front of your IPad, you need my wood things? Or the magnetic things?

★ Tell me which interface Youtube, 

its the upload speed? Itself? The flow charts. 


You are learning how to hold up a microphone like Westlife? They grew up from the 90s, and was not in my high school anymore? They got a SMTV before. There is a difference you be entertained, that is what you need to be in the Youtuber to the public world.

★ My jobs First = Haliey's dad or Adam's dad. Tell me they know the difference between me says or their kids say?

★ My jobs Second = I didn't really care that American Black Ops, Rukawa its the first one running out, I believe they dissect that Slam Dunk the entire number or the character. Someone doesn't usually say, just make it?
★ My jobs Thirds = no one knows I incline the material science, because Tawian has no name, not even the elite whom make its this darkness figure like the TV showing you, but you have a W Two worlds. Its the network. I don't (1), (2) explain, for sure that interface from Iphone, or Ipad, or TV, I called it the 4 points frame does not coming out of the smoke.
★ So you gonna tell me, I do that on purpose to Forth (4), they got a war
★ Fifth, that website I made for Prince Harry about 2 years ago. None of that has anything to do with them, they think I target at them. There is a SiteSell, you mean someone cheat on the IT keyword sounds right to Google?

Its called the Panda search engine about 12 years ago. You....trying to tell which police, or the Google company, none of that you prefer, or you hide out to do behind? 

You trying to look like me, the cyber human does the cyber thing...starting in Canada, that is not in the US. Tell me everyone has something to hide .....I have a photo issue. 





No comments:

Post a Comment