7/02/2023

You are among your own uniform units, or the groups, or the Class(?). With your pa, or upper all pa.....its very different, because that is a formation. Meaning....you need to grow up, talk right, and mature.

I used to know a perfect in my elementary school. He sits next by me by the 5th or the 6th grade. I used to moping floor 1st - 3rd grade. 4th grade I start passing all the lunch steel box in the steaming machine. In the 5th and 6th grade, I am already inside the morning music band + the performance with the school on the stage.

We always have the group dance. 

So I remember that boy's perfect. You need to have a manner, you need to have a temperament to look correct. Respect the laws, and respect a lot of the things someone told you. Follow the rules, and understands the literacy when you being told, or being yelled at. You mean you are not one of them, or you wish really joining them whenever you can?


No comments:

Post a Comment