7/08/2023

You ask for "talking art".

Do you have anyone you know, or any book you recommend on,

The talking art

The copy writing material

A commercial writing material is that the copywriting

Do you know whom done this small business proposal writer

The business logo

The business branding


A lot of money? Yeah ! 

Do you know anything about the group theory? 

You asking me? ..No!



As a girl you always know you don't just be that thinking outside the box, really. Whatever you doing things, like I told Nick, because that is me and him in the same space of that house video. Every single day if you living that space between 2 people. You imagine 2 people don't talk or fighting about life all the time. That is not necessary true. But let's say UB those girls are too pride up and they will lose the age people, there is no more lean toward even if they want to, so there is a movie discussion over that debate not they know you will not be happy. Because everything has to be proper, sit proper, cooking proper, cleaning the dishes immediately after the dinner is done. Not screaming every single time if you burn the pot or you over heated the oil, you saying you fried something.

But I was the chemistry major, so a lot of those things in the younger bracket I don't exhibit any of those trait. I probably took a lot of the things normal. If those guys really coming near by, one of them will find out, there is nothing normal at least I start to think like that. 

Like I just remember that because the other day I say my phone vibrating a lot, that is probably Shane or the dog....so I call Shane, or whichever things I finally settle some stuffs, Finally....no more my phone keep ringing none stop. Isn't they are on the tour, so go to your tour business. I told Shane, or I told Nicky. Just go to to sleep.

But I think Nicky if he is really there, I think he might be really there not getting out of the house yet. That is what I asking him, do you have rehearsal today, so if you need to go, don't mind, just go. We talk later.

Is there something wrong in this conversation, just the last 2 or 3 days. ... Like?

Do you have a rehearsal like right now to go out of the house? 

Shane's birthday is all over my facebook, do you have a party today, we talk after you come back.

At night?

Shane's party at night? 

We are Friday here. I have to write something.

I found that was horrific. 

do you have a good time? You gone or you ready to go?

Do you eat yet, it was my dinner time 7, your Dublin just happened to be the lunch time.

I was thinking to go down stair to get those 7-11 food. 

Its the microwave but they are like a dollar package frozen, I don't eat a lot, that is per week, one bags. like 4 or 5 Korean spicy small drum stick. Its small that is why that is the price, but per week, one week I eat the meat once.

Something like that.


Is there something wrong in the conversation?


We were not talking before? Me and Nicky?

i say that was a literally dog. A dog.







No comments:

Post a Comment