7/18/2023

You have to have an incentive to travel abroad - you mean purely math issues ! You didn’t think that. When no one around.

Your friend, your social …your concentration even while reading a Bible, you never thought there was a book Bible or the Legally Blonde 1 or 2. A lot of the politics or the upper hands those are the professional people. The short human like me not to play the romance games, even everyday not a novel or a comic book, prepare this library reading - per day 10 mins, 20 mins, 30 mins. Because I don’t meditate anymore

I left the school so long, and I can only read the English from left to right. To a lot of things I claim, I mean lawful, I meant there might be a day, I meant I put the argument in the public. You know, how you nurture something a year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years?

No one knows there is something in the air. When the court given me my argument back including my statues, I can just meant it I doing things for real on the literacy. The public didn’t need to examine at it, you keep repeat, rehearsal, because it’s a statues. Some human did that because they have a prayer. 

I don’t have a prayer I already say too many times. Things be done to sound responsible. I born like that. I didn’t have to be in any form of the leadership, it was scrolling around. Listen and see.






No comments:

Post a Comment