7/17/2023

You see, this medical board meant real, or fake it on the map, I rule..this any food creation its because "I blind, don't see."

I say TV says 1 look, 10,000 years.

American medical board given me?

When you handle any vegetable or the meat....its has to be I saying so. Per touch, per soap, even small tiny, you don't rinse enough, not the hard push, the entire sink are full of the soap, so you will have a TV art, exactly like the music entertainment industry telling you.

Until you making it that,....that sink its per meat, per juicing, per dump coffee. Its I saying it so, not I got invited and seeing any tiny trace I don't eat those food, next day, you all fireman doesn't do a thing or the tape water factory, we use eternal, my lip mouth curves.

Its not up to standard, why bother invite? You have no standard in your quality life, not intend to learn, not willng to learn, forever never learn. Sign. Leave. out of my sight. Cook the way you want. I didn't see the orkra top knock shell.

This spirituality degree is between me and Lawyer doing this per act I saying so. Starting only one line. The very last line. 


Cilantro and Italian parsley with the real parsley.

3 things, your eyes sight any one second move blank head. Out.

That is the standard and the tea is not on your president dad. All out. Its your dad. He is the president. Sorry, its the tea plate, not the tea cup.


This DMV supposes to be they on their own, its fill up my peripheral on the television, no one gets bothered, I don't drive anymore, you all can just die on each other in America, really. I think that is how I born here. In Taiwan.

If you just line up all the governmental existing correct basic human does things per life, and asking, and honest your bank in debts. not your parents asking me.

Its per bank statement like you show to the Canadian border when you pass. The paper works. Where the money goes. I got so full of me bothering none stop. Its not the rulership methods, its the debts and collector, and calls no return, because of the collector; what else, the police report ending here, or the scammer sueing Square's mother its right on the TV. This court paper has guess....

What numbers on top of it.

Its the court room number, or it was told to me number, in 2017.  You have per degree justice, not the humanity lie in sleep mode, that is their jobs supposes to be.

Disease included.

Fallen on the ground, not the bed, included.

Your brain really knock it the kitchen cabin toooooooooooo many times.

You know why I keep saying it? Not just by the way why don't you American Medical Board do your perfect jobs like you always know. All of these sectors are already in the check and check and re-checking facts.

I am SO FULLLLL of this, including the plagiarism. 






No comments:

Post a Comment