7/17/2023

The case regarding to you are the first home owner, its not the pay in full....house got burn down because you are not at the house.

Hi, the fire department. I am so full of myself if I speaking that words.

There is a liability. The car has the liability and the full coverage insurance. 

The house has the insurance because its being mortgaged out, I think. As for...because the American law you all saying on the legally blonde 1, small tiny font words somewhere, I am damf. I am telling you, how each frame of all this nothing but saturated me to any degree, why things are not told, such as you will never buy a house ever again, if anything related to that be said, I don't know.

The legally blonde 2 its = moving out of your house, and get a bill going.

Its a funny line. I am so sick of it. 


And since this American medical board saying they need to have God degree inside the mouthful jobs....they told the Judge that, as long as the legal lawful, they win, they don't care about the Heaven and on hell. Can you American medical Board go and do your jobs?

They say its the legal measurement, what does that means?

Okay, in UB near by there are this habitat humanity. 

One winter, you all go there. 10 weeks straight, per Saturday. Those site, 11/ 12 and 1. That is 10 weeks enough, per saturday, I think its 4 hours. The habitat humanity project.



No comments:

Post a Comment