7/25/2023

You want to do things behind your parents, I just give you entire the Sailor moon group, that book 11.

You want me to put your name + your middle school best friend if you remember...I remember. Not me. Standing in front of me, 2 of them. I am a blonde remember? Right....its near my house too, not that near, but near enough. 

A binder, I have Pang, Tina Jojo and Wing I think. 

I can just hang to Dennis 25 years later, if you open up your mouth in 20 years. You and her name. Its a simple Line group you all efforts in, I make a simple layout the binder, and mail it to Dennis. 

My brother every word on the internet, like her mother knows, its every gold he spit a word, not only as the ADD, its he puts his time and heart and soul mind in those writing or re-write.





Having a very young brother, its a misery, but I think a lot of the boys are all like him. Its every word must be a gold spoon coming out of this internet interface, right at me. Per Michigan Daily, super important this per line he makes the formatting in it, I bet. 





No comments:

Post a Comment