12/19/2022

Any guy you wish to go near, you have to be back glue on them, especially those. Any Star formation. I need my money, not I need them. But i tell you a correct methodity how you approach them.

They are married, with the kids. You all hate kids one to zillions....and becasue they have money, and you meant its you have less money, or less background, you wish to use the sex talk having them coming close, as the pop culture, or the pop news telling you all over. That might ilegal, but you are imagining that is one way street. 

Meaning be open why you go and back glue on them how far you going down a road.

Not a slap at first, then a kiss. Then an ending you saying so. At the corner of my eyes ( W Two world  ) - did you all get the tape, I am telling you the correct things, not ending up on my faces, but it already really really happened !

How can those human to be this psycho, and exactly like the TV or the movies playing out per script? 



No comments:

Post a Comment