12/16/2022

CNN says employ?

Prince Harry and Meghan ! 

When you have a jailing records, I highly doubt, that is what the next door neighbor they are saying, they never hire the jailing records. And Trio were right next by them.  Did I ever tell you....you are as an American World, where you propel the democracy movement. Technically I thought you align to the Court ruling, or how to use your local court, or whatever the options they given you the happy ever after, equality methods. 

Is there anything wrong with the Police, Fireman, or the Court, if you just finding things right and out through them?

The lawyer is lawyer, the court is court, the Judge is Judge. This is so weird the entire things, because in front of me, its everything looks wrong and bad. I never see the beautiful things, EVER? Called EVER AFTER Lasting FOREVER!

Maybe let me once again telling you something clear

1) Heaven and Earth, right now I ruling, including I say hell, you all go to hell.

2) Legal world only allows you to stay 4 walls inside, and the sentence off, you go on the street of the shelter when you accumulating debts including paying all out this fine from the Court, or the Police detain methods, you having all these money spent to go to the Court Step 1 and 2 and 3. The local court starting. They don't charge you, or how my family ran out of the money for one him only?

And let me really telling you something, BECAUSE I am not judgemental at all, you will all might really end up in the hell forever, understand? If you die.  Isn't that clear?

That including the entire TV monitor, that Youtuber Company, Movie industry as well.

I understand perfectly by now, you vow FOREVER and EVER, you will never need the Heaven and Hell, you only need that VOLA moment. So I only give you the basic thing you only stay til you stop breathing, really.

You come near, its every one of you you will find how you end up in the jail, one eye sight wrong, capish?


The American Democracy, or the overall by now 20 years after year 2000, the democracy transparency advocating how you should be living,

The New Generation I wlil tell you, most of them the youth don't ever want to violate the law becasue of the education are more prevalent, and higher, and they see something else offer, not to becoming the jailing records. They think ahead.

You don't find a Judge, that 2 mins you stand there extra, speaking to him or her in your native language what is your money living ought to be, with the right sense, not everyone goes down together just because you can?

I often hear that too often "We can" "We can that" "We cannot not! Now?"


When I becoming myself that Day Money rule-ing

I can just discuss what I am comfortable to my psychi sense, rather than, other than, or beside by, having a talk to the banker, or I imagine why the Court cannot telling me where is my local resources might be?

Your New York State, Western New York its called the New York Labor Unemployment Center !!!  (Can you shut up, birds? Or you want to be employed?)





🥭🥭🍓⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽🍓🥭🥭


No comments:

Post a Comment