12/31/2022

I blacken never stop 2014. Its not all the music MTV, you mean to the type of you all people personality, that is more of anything implication its your favor to??? Your future career advance, never affection wane and neh, that is that Square Motto.

"The rational thinker, its that the between the advantage and the business forward, its not that we have a difference or quarreling, to that the money its the only reality. The past how it was never a start, it never end up on my plate, why another guy's life, will forever favor me, how I look, how I am, how I dress Devil Wear Prada, or no matter what presentation, their side by those real business women, or the business lady, or the public relation, are always looking like those Little Focker. To that endless night to realize, the mirror within....it will be 10 out of 10, 1000 out of 1000 case its the business implication between me to any upper, just happened to all the Man's world, not the youth guys songs and theater play.....I am the artistic decorator the background of the commercial scene, and I am making a Photography for real as a career job paid, not the restaurant paid at my male cousin. My mother side. My father sides are useless just like Irene's family the other side too. "

You realize that, forever?

Then Tina's term would be "Life you never bow down. Its those comic book makes you upward your emotional stream, you make a declaration, you will becoming how inspiration the music makes you feel!!! "


No comments:

Post a Comment