12/19/2022

I personally think its Zawanna +亞斯 + another guy are the police catching that UB UFO Seth stealing from VS materials, for real. But they are told then, on your video, there is a copy machine, never stop spitting the paper

But then, now I am watching more of their video, that says a lot of different things to many degree, like it is a Upper World game, it can be.

I just tell you the guys just never like the girls enough. Most girls are not happy, not self content, or self sufficient. Or something...about the girls, that "I just think you are all something wrong with you, for real."

Zawanna has a lot of this games stuffs going on too. I wish these things can stop, he hypothesize too. He and Kail, about 1 years ago, I saying that. I struggle too much inside the mind. They smooth that entire things out internal. 

Even now, if I enter that bed zone, I go with my language. That will be the language like "I miss you, I thought of you"  Those sweet word. I never say those words. And the sexual incline to their favor. 

You probably don't think the guys always think about having a sex at all....that is all false. You called that as the Intimacy. The girls like you, if living in the real sense, that will never happened your one attitude these far becoming. The guys not necessary I say always meant it the sex, but intimacy to start....that chatting. 

Every guy they plan their life according to their brain. I notice that. They all doing the similar thing to that life view they seeing themselves or what....

If you refuse doing that, so much pride, you gonna pay dearly, or already is. Every one of the guys have a back exit door, or somewhere a back-up plans. Its never they love the way you are. You are playing these household games right in front of their eyes sights. 

The guys will mean the SEX, but intimacy to start.

But all right, you call all that Sex. You think you are still the hot taro (the Chinese says), the hot topic until your age over 30+, you seeing the new faces of 20+, then one day you becoming Karen/ Adria's age, or one day my mother's sister their age seeing their daughter age.

The face, you will eat it down everything how miserable another girlfriend, younger faces, like you used to, be at the guys next by you. I didn't do that so I quit eating, going on the juice. I feeling better with it and I prefer to keep my faces as long as I can go.

But to a lot of people whom grown up always imagine they own the world including their faces, that day aging comes, its every burning flame inside you, outside you....becoming the life suffering.


No comments:

Post a Comment