12/22/2022

Now that is every Friday, you lost keys, and my immediate classmate, friends or UB, their records are directly me on Top, that is the Medical Board, to everything I claim. Being decent, we were really friends. You don't do that for your friends, not even your UB facebook?

You want to examine them? I will tell them stop! We used to be friends that actually talking like a right sense, how we were on the facebook? Those were the genuine things, but they are not my standard. Your American are the worsen nature when it comes to the legal things to that Medical Doctor practices. There is a standard so I give them back anything they just asking me, for every life they willing to save and improve, for that tiny service they did. No matter knowing or not knowing, they provide some system to that  overall wellness to every human on this One planet. They vow, that is their job guidelines. When I finding it out that piece of paper, I agree I will pitch things in. But not you ....these Every Friday.


Now, beside all these entire Friday night, per monthly 1st to 15th....not limited to the women's psycho Moon related tidal things. You imagine only the guy keep saying the discrimination things, not the reflection of the data being shown in the traffic incidents. That is a very very real things.

After I vomit their every desk....

Culture Life you Girls or the guys include the Life, you saying the Western World culture.

Its we used to CAC 4 girls going on the movies, cinema, a simple Friday outing including the restaurant outting like the Hooter. Those are very serene streets. Very !!! Its north campus. We had bubble tea, next by the Cinema. The girls most time that time didn't create anything difficulty.

I told you there is no guys in it, to be involved. Dean sometimes was in Student Union, so we might all eating a food or 2, like 2 times. I don't remember Dennis, but Fang, the girls they all gone to the Lake Pillar, that Chandler near the Monica Friends, did that?

When Rachael and Russ fight.

Those are genuine, small tiny things. Not you go to making a big deal business proposal, saying the sexual assault, or too late, you got rub.


That is called the Real Love and the Loving the Silent Tear

As a theme to traveling to your galaxy. So I stand at the guys side to the girls side, having a discussion. Meaning, the gaps, or difference in the understanding.  No, I NEVER imagine I am a guy, but I prepare this TV or the movie how I keep freaking it out~! You sleep for a very long time, and you waking up? 

Finding? The entire world shift ! 

I gonna tell you, its very sad and true. I am sorry to say this, that will be your only theme how you get out of the Earth. You yourself get up from your own world - the capitalism under the democracy system. Everyone must be rised up happy, and joyful to handle a responsibility and in learning in life. Being mature, and NEVER keep putting the tears inside your eye frames.

No cursing words, one of these.


I am very sick of explaining that same things, I did. And Cleaning its another thing. I never get tired of saying it. For your own good, and for wishing another world good, if they are really planning to do this? How long the time I got? I don't sleep, I don't eat, I will keep telling you every correct and stern things, before you imagine you will ruin other world's life, because you can, you want to, you keep VOLA.


All of this has nothing to do with my personal life, or the personal culture, or personal life

You are known as the Western World, Rock n Roll with the guys on the long hair. Its called the Bear Kettle. I learn that from Keegan.

I hate the first time Keanu Reeves called the Dog Band. 

I hate even more the second time I hear about Eben Pagan, Green. Guitar I hate that thing.

I hate when Adam Levine those drug human saying Rock n Roll, that is why I tell them get out.

Forever out, don't bother talking to me. There is nothing has to be personal, until you really putting things to my attention through that facebook. When you invading my personal space, with those attitude, I meant its every day you seeing hell until you done with it, understand? I do not appreciate any noisy ear drum drop dead situation. Not to say, I never like any of the Star, having no literacy to pretend elementary?

Smoke life, fan stupid life, bimbo wife life, now for sure they will say conditioning human that might sound like a better design in life. At least those ADD get their attention fix.

There is no flourish to life why you better to exist one second more, understand? Nothing I appreciate you ever exist. Its absolutely nothing what contempt means one day you finding it out But America military say exist, I give you 2 mins. That is as far as it gets.


No comments:

Post a Comment