12/29/2022

The Herbs methods vs the drugs methods

Emergency like you are on the tour, just swallow what they telling you. 

I am always home, so currently, my world tour, on my PC?

For a week or 2, I taken the headache or the period pain those. Somewhat. For too many people might be online. So That doesn't need to be too long. The synthetical drugs are very bad to the kidney and the liver. Most time the fat people are very bad, so they have no other choices but that direction. 

Juicing its to replenish enough nutirtions, like one months, 3 months, to 1 years, to 3 years. In 6 months, your organs are already a lot more difference.

But then you saying the combination of the herbs. The herbs itself are mild things when you saying my blood, or my body has nothing anymore to wash it?

That degree the herbs although is mild, its a comtemplentary, meaning the slow progression like supplements. The slowly nutrition at it.  The proper handling all these herbs, has to boiling water at it, kill somewhat things in it, parasites. And then filtration the tonic, draining.

I told you what I used to do, at 2013 TYG behind. I only does those Big Berkley Filter Water, that is 4 filters (2 of the 2 different elements). I live at by the filter, and the distilled water?  I got nothing else to do, but opening up the windows to breath air 4 blocks? When the times gettiing too much 24 hours, I put stuffs on my body, laying down, staring at the ceiling..."Maybe I just keep sleeping."



No comments:

Post a Comment