1/15/2023

Breakfast in the castle. They know they doing that on purpose? Mandy?

You know I normally don't going out of the certain line. One time I was on the Metro coming it down the Brown line, the airport (To China those straight flight airport), I jump out of the Metro. And I got on the bus line, straight going. There is a guy coming up. I was sitting right behind. I saw him. I directly get off the bus, the moment it is. 

Then I don't even know where I suppose to go, I just keep walking, everything to look fine.

When I get to the PC place, I realize that is where 226 going back home the bus from my high school. Those feeling don't wave away. Right here in Taiwan. I done other things in the US. This is...horrible. None stop running after that Tina Jojo. 

You saw that Sailor Moon Act 33 (Before 33), where George handing out to Aria's that crystal. You mean Babaji? You know what it takes if I assuming that is what it is? A round + a line? like OU language? 

I told you already on the message its 100% you deliver exactly things that Keanu Reeve says, then he will show up. But this entire things running me down very far. You are so unsure just about anything in front of you.

You just didn't know what that Keanu Reeves or Neo demands to follow the order per act, per spoonful, per hotel, per get up and run. Per order, per show up, per drive, per running. 

Are they in jail?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXuZUz28rvk


 

No comments:

Post a Comment