1/28/2023

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’ž If you like Brian or whom else guys, why don't you make a clear to him or them Now? ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’ž

I actually just talk about the same things 10 years ago starting with that Keanu Reeves...Kisses and Hugs, I never finishing the same fake things. Even how famous that Simon knew....up to Eben Pagan.

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’ž We were just talking fake, or the reply til one day......because it already 1 month + 1 week pass. I did tell Ronan about certain things, its I need to wait for my happy world money to that I send him the photo, again. I never stop doing this redundant things hundred time remind him,....I have a priority. I indicate a direction to him. So we finished talking about that....That might be 2 weeks ago or last week? 

From my perspective just like that Shane, they have more incentive lying to me ....what I suppose to know at all. But to that public relation or to that my position, including the girl idea, to that some fame, to some claim I did to myself, or what I need...I tell them whatever my position things not saying even, or they must doing that the same for me. This is not a couple game.....it may not even a romantic idea. Its just got assigned, they gonna tell me its the lyrics? I trying to make a sense all the lyrics never stop hearing about it.

When just the assignment, its just really living with that person, and commit to that relationship. Do I make that difficult of whom that supposes to be? I am so used to this Princess Diary 1, or 2 Queen says what? Its by the blood statues? 

So under this democracy statue world, they have the freedom to walk away. So I didn't really mean if that is what they mean, they stay or they gone. Its not becoming your table?

Why don't you make yourself a point, you all having each other's phone number behind? Everyday I have to process this unlimited paper works from my side. Everyday looks different another day.



No comments:

Post a Comment