1/01/2023

"That's to aim at 100, 500 years to 1000 years.... Once the age passing the Earth somewhat, no one cares what you do things anymore in life. So currently... "

"Its to save my money for all those tuition, because in those more upper School like Ivy League, the dorm is no more my parents paying for it. Its very expensive, and so was those UB dining cards for the time like Dean or Silas, they have to work as the residential assistant. When I am more upper bracket that time, I prefer you know I finish my study in the quiet mind, most of this study will be reading the book, thinking, and a very stable situation like going to class, going to dorm, going to eat. Nothing else exist, no car driving on the week day outside shopping, its just I save my time doing things on campus walking. To be honest, its a lot of the walking on campus. I remember that and UB are really small tiny. To the shuttle even the quality on-campus housing, not the dorm, it takes the shuttle time too. These things I need to save my money now, or unless this scholarship on the TV to the outside worlds are real. The meal people eating here are 3 meals. I dont eat that much, but I heard they use EURO. oh my God....people are technically eating their way to hell, I never finish saying that." 

From the last post I claim things: https://194un003.blogspot.com/2023/01/do-you-understand-guys-they-are-not-god.html

All those abbreviation on the resume, its expensive. Small tiny fine print like 3 alphabet.  

That High School Musical 3 graduation schalorship are probably means my brother = the choreography, that teacher was the Home Politics (家政課) = home cooking class in High School, sewing, art & craft. I didn't slap that teacher's face, but she is fat. So I just walk out. Looks like that women. I don't get alone certain fat people in my high school including the volleyball team the bench recording person.

No comments:

Post a Comment