1/08/2023

๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ I eat ....more of the orange diet from that American military doctor's muculess diet book ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ

Pallet 

I personally don't think when they publish that book having any preference, the sequence....that will not even require those modern juicer. Its an electric juicer even inside a home unit. That pallet I don't think I ever die out 

( no, that is not from the song. Its the outside school, that jeep, the birds cannot shut up!  I am trying to think .... you mean 83-85 them Flower Thousand Bone the Priest program? )

Shut up! (bird laughing)

How about you just making your parents food, will sound a lot better to those sincere the senior care as if that was your part of the intention for delicate your medicine year after year ambition pursue. I don't need any of that.


okay....how about this. These birds or they...the combine all inside my house, outside the house, the moment touching the lip, the tongue that is the pallet, you asking them.

(Better, birds? ) Finally shut up. Oh my God!!!

They need the hair cut. Its one of that beside those ancient medicine making. There are.



๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment