1/28/2023

I sing too ...meaning the Saprino is the main melody, you cannot have a main melody going OFF. But then you could have some other kinds of the solo in this Pop music gerne

In that every career choice, you need to make your own talent sounds like a real talent. 

Its very very bad a lot of people just meant its whom else making the money for them. Why I have to do all those works, and all that gang up on me on the 366th days, I working 1 to 365 days? On that exponent of the numbers they cannot reach?

People are selfish, people are pathetic, people are sad, people are kidnapping. Those are the wrong things to do for saying why others making the money on? Some other whom make a lead somewhere else?

I don't do this singing for a living, just for fun. Zawanna sings too. The old Ancient melody, very very nice. But doing it for fun, or really getting into the business, I have my other choice doing everything else I told Ronan or Brian.

What its the talk in front, its we nicely saying hallo and goodbye. But I need to make my own pretty living to my pretty face if that is what I wish away from the main channel of the media. I have many choices, I really don't like about the entertainment. Not really.  That has nothing to do with their money, or their personal face why we even talk. But I corresponding to that same level understanding.....I keep my own happy money, I tell them or Shane the exactly where all of them can read the same URL, the same statement from Shane's facebook, or all the Westlife other memeber's facebook. Its uniform, open, and public disclose. I didn't lie to them, so everyday I make some clear more gesture where things I used to claim, if they seeing that 2018-2020.

That is my choice. And I am a girl. 



No comments:

Post a Comment