1/04/2023

There are fat fat fat girl !!!

There are. Not just today I being told. I can see. Super Giant fat Asian !!! 

I got in the Metro train, becasue I tell you...

1) When I was waiting in line at Mc Donald, that one girl has to get so near at my bag below. Short, ugly, fat.

2) So the Metro I go in line from my seating. I sit down remember? So 4 mins up. I got into the line, its just one stop, one short chulby girl. They are all these ugly looking girl doing things.

So this door open. I sit at the handicap seat. 2, I took one.

There are a yellow and blue dress girls standing in front of the door, block it. I use the Metro card, hit the metal bar, before I get off, its just one stop. These girls all standing right there stopping the door. I hit about 3 times on the metal bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment