2/20/2023

I know Craig Ballantyne (ETR has 3 guys, Early to Rise) Toronto, Nick at. I was at Eben's facebook, but then I just go to Craig Fitness page, because I was getting up every morning to breath out of my lung by now, your side Mark knows?

Per breathing rate? 

So I didn't really know Eben, not really. 

...Sometimes China has this news over how the business Corperation that the main Top guy run out of the country, and the wife and sons got sent to the jail, over that One Person Top. Very very often news. I sometimes still reading them.

2004 on....yahoo.com.tw

There is a .tw

So saying you seeing how Craig used to look, to now, those business are stressful, and you don't really know what guys they say they making the money, or they fake it to make the money, because....everyone you put in front of the TV has an advertising. Every expense its high.

Me always my parents foster me, or that ROC, Republic of China. So overall, I am still very homey...here home, or that home, never really going into those business attire, or very very harsh the guys will look at you, or the cold business negotiation, you mean you have no money, you have no career, you mean you have no back-up road, for which pension not even getting near, so you will dump when he fails no matter. That kinds of the guys raising you...its every girls on my UB side their mentality. 

Every girl.

That is not real, okay?

You don't know if any guy they say they make the money, or they all lied. You cannot find out really, and because all your life, you are making the money on your intent no matter what, you get used to your only peripheral to life, its = you making it in life.

Not with one guy inside your mind focus. 

At least it was never to me, not one guy. I can raise that nick, but he will never raise me? Not that small tiny money? 


No comments:

Post a Comment