2/27/2023

๐Ÿ’– Long time ago, I don't really have the eye liner, I have the eye brow things after I return from EF ๐Ÿ’–

There is a lot of things changes, the hair style, the hair color, the face, the eye liner, or the make-up, the dress, the talk always in English.

People were all growing up in their world. Things were a little bit different. Its like anything you....imagine what people were in the same school, and?! You all missing your past so much, one of those kind. 

I didn't see a lot of human after UB.  You all becoming what you become I am sure you make your parents proud. One of those. Very harsh to people, you have to. When you fighting among the money, you will have this debts to pay, the bad mood, including the swing, the sheet I give you yesterday. Some people whom enter a certain industry, their entire life are carefree. They look like bad people, or they look like A to Z, they look like conditioned, they look like they look like.....and worse, these are the guys you all dearly fallen in love, at your every soul. You ...becoming very very harsh to a lot of people including the parents. If they woke me up 16 years ago, before you all graduate, and let me know, or tell me. I could have done a lot of things to stop all this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjJvPsb38j8


 

No comments:

Post a Comment