2/10/2023

Some people are motivated to work....even there is money. Just work to work?

Some people retired yeah.... I didn't tell any of the Westlife my plan, not really. I call them, but except my plan. I told them all in public. That is what I did. So many things I am just saying it. 

When you are loosen on what? The language skill on the facebook? A cooking skill inside your own home, reading a book? You divide yourself inside that city or the community. I told you, you all got a big problem to that reality. You didn't learn at 80 years old to beginning like you were 20 years old? 

oh ~ imagine what I know about the humanity. None of you nice to any guy, and those guy becoming very very edgy too. Along the year, just to talking to any of you, as long as you all opening up your mouth. The tone, the look, the gazing, the stupidity....



No comments:

Post a Comment