2/17/2023

The what, the project camelot has nothing but junks, bad things to read? Yeah~~~?!

The American Medical Board one day that evaluation report coming out, may just saying I am not all that New Age after all. By the per degree description I mumble saying it the books it legal says. Like I told UB, I was genuine telling them. The public.....isn't all that needed for saying the life ever lost forever will sound right to their future to be New Age All Vola at the heart. 

The America Medical Board, The Law Board (Democracy pushing agenda and transparency), the Silicon Valley IT, ....some what tiny stain to the spirituality whichever that God ought to be and making it in the American land world including wirelessly. 

If CIA exists a card, for saying that half eternity, its a lame teacher's job, correct. 

Every job I take except those Classify. I came back Taiwan 2016. I feeling like I coming out of the eternity by the 2020. But no one will saying that, because there is no Control groups.

Side by to compare that life experience groups. Hear or don't hear.



No comments:

Post a Comment