2/21/2023

This one photo I carried with me, by memory. And by a story...for a longest time it wasn't written. I gone to Justin and JC. Just temporarily, there were 2 patents I found and this my room where I staring at that TV in nick's place included.

You have no idea what that One Photo before and after things has gone nothing but wrong stuffs, all the way, including the patent, including my mother in which seating position and including she is fallen asleep, including we are transporting, including I watching her, and check her breathing every so often. (like I checking my grandmom 2010, after they had a big fight)

The people take us someone would have tell you, before I got on that van, her face got hit by me. I wear the pajamas, and I found this hidden Art I used to create on the behind door, just the 2 steps before I moving out. Guess which art work?

The National Treasure, with the ink on the back.

You are a very very very careless person. I have 1000 things happened in a very very short amount of time, you would have miss every details, to even this one photo, no name, no clear seen the real faces, no real voice, no idea whom these are, keep moving on.

To where you saying the Honor Class they have the X man plot....you had only a Senior Ball, and none of you had a bf that time Chris and Billy in my house, in Jame's house, that time. So when was the senior ball without them, so that damn important?

The day this guy called Ancient Chasez die, I still remember where I was, I walking with my mother and my brother to this hill up, I seen a breakfast store, he sign off.

I couldn't tear off.  All the days before I am preparing his departure. 

Every scene inside my room.

https://youtu.be/OA-AZzMG_ng

 

Many times after that year 5 Lords Review, its this lonely Flower Thousand Bones, to that every episode, what it means to you what? A fake battle with??? Your enemy. 

I am the honorable superior, I so cared about this enemy of yours, with you included.

My mind is driven off from my higher seat I cannot see anymore. You and your enemy so that damn important at all in life to me. Because the next 2 years + 1 years before were a Seth, I put him on a video, he will carry through I Imagine he is? Seth. 

Right, I ever imagined he would??

Be in this girl?

Right.....tell me how he making it through that time, I was on the bed without knowing he is around, no one sees, no one knows, every details, my tears to those electric wave through. No one knows, no one sees, no one cared.

Many many days, many many nights pass.

Many many moon, and hours to when I would jump out of that sense when SMCH will get things right, 1 year pass, 2 year pass.....

You know how I becoming this Honorable Superior one of those 10 years down the road? It would be this hard, trying to stay pretty on my faces, that is what I am saying to all of you. Too pretty to even care how to wear the correct make-up, that is what you are saying.



No comments:

Post a Comment