2/21/2023

๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅช Until this UB and my facebook and the TV ....you ever check every single person's birthday, exactly like their UB ID Card? ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅช

One by one? Like their age, their height, were there anything we don't really need to see? You know what I mean, that all sort of the entertainment, and wiki?

Tina I know what she looks like.

You look at your own age, your own health, to your own tasks, your own finance. Some people have to build up that career whatever it sets in front of them. And that time span has a lasting period of 10 -20 years, and not to say, you have no idea whom they are, what they do in their real life.

But let's say, how to find a rip mango ๐Ÿฅญ, a pizza ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ• , they eat meat, so thinner meat like bacon ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“ I know how to do with eggs or sandwitch combine ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช . You seeing certain things, oh, I am not sure one to zillions I can tell you, because you saying you all so evolve on your ability heighten? Mine were only 10 years pass on living in the ability wise?

Teach them how to wash. How to carry this day to day chemistry parts of life. Its not the experiments you see in those clapping hands classroom, its a in home setting. Like I can prepare all that. I public talking about it. 

Do you want to on your blogger, anything I can see? When? Next year? 

To whom, to practice on what, to trying out on the tears?  Sometimes their years are in between each other's eyes, I really really really cared that much? Do you ever ever ever asking yourself, what cared means? What it means one relationship you really did care? Really?



Explain to me your religion again....I brought this up so many so many times, I can pack shipping you all a bundle if you just ready yourself, seirously

Write about your philosophy, the Christian means??????

Washing, washing the fridge, washing the floor....====> If I didn't build up the entire ground up my houses, that is temporarily somewhere to hoping them best, to snuggle each other, just as far away from me, when you all finishing explaining to me some details.

The water didn't stain on the floor, so your sock, or I wear the sandle, to the house that manage per floor measurement?

The summer paint, the winter digging the drive way?

Seriously, you would devote that much per seasonal reality?  To which guy, they all looking about the same to me, when they used to be younger. Let me remembered when I used to be younger.... 

You trying to be there, so they will FOREVER be bind it together again, ALL TOGETHER, exactly were perfect like they used to be.  Whatever the years grows apart. I used to be with a guy, loooong, far too long with that relationship we fallen apart, because he has the kids.


Its like you willing to travel, like I used to be at UB, now on the other direction, this is so funny and strange on my map, did you see, where these 2 direction apart at me in the middle right in the middle?

You landing to a new place, imagine they speaking English, to see, to hear, to ask, to find out ...let's say, you have the courage to show up used to be UB 20 years ago. One person alone to? Collecting another 20 years later junks on my facebook. Here there are 6 people to begin the next 20 years. See if I ever do that again.

When I used to be in the girl's school, its a classroom, its a team...so people are together. Between the girls. 

The last thing I ever wish to believe, why I end up there??? There are the video online you can see and learn?


2015

When this Babaji just the voice, not the known figure in front of you, the picture, or the story or the Charmed TV. I tell you as I have to plan my escape to Silicon Valley. 

When I was in the watermarke. There are the rules I must obey to this Neo or Keanu Reeves. I cannot see certain people like nick, or Dr. Bing Shen. You know how all things happened I run outside the backdoor, to every exit, to sit and wait in the darkness? 

I read at an email, receive an phone call, my telepathy not that great, the first time I freeze, I find my way out of the door, through the backdoor. Then as one day Nick got in, Hank / Tina with my mother got in....I was told what things left behind, what things to just starting running with a lease car. One night, 6 or 8 hours driving, I cannot make it. I stop in the midnight at...middle of no where, cow smell hotel. 

Next day arriving to this Valley.

You know what happened that China Expo Truly Amazing song? Til that one points things dropping down from the sky = those big pavlion, your Prince of Persia, that servant dead.

I get back down from the valley, another 6-8 hours drive to return my 2 years least car, I have no idea what happened after that. I return back to the Valley another 6-8 hours, with the Enterprise I guess....

I start living in the Valley. And on the way there....because how they design this highway, to how this things fallen....later I was told, this one exit....you saying about 10 miles south to make traffic cone by the department, those by the yellow band.

This things is upside down. I cannot return to South, that is what it means that day on. Its very very far away when the Babaji shows up.

So far away....

I was told my mother dead. 

Right now you saying this Shane this Shane that. I cannot contact anyone, keep moving up.

You want to tell me how special your internal realization ever be, and that Mahavatar Babaji or some greater male leadership to be so finding you "Brilliant Smart" that type? No more paper ink jobs.


The Silicon Valley are made of the highway, there is a surrounding almost kind of saying that enclose this entire space, you saying how much you really do paying attention every single word that Steve Jobs says and someone looks like my brother as the mayor that time.

You remember every word before he passes on, you carrying in.

Alone.

You didn't think anyone will be there, or why I should be there at all. Nothing told you why, other than just keep moving on. 


We never talked about why he is there, or how come he shows up.

The very first time I have no idea whom this Neo could be the One, so there is a whom Babaji? Here we never really talk about it. Its just one VS again. It never ending all those so exzillirating stage performance, nothing but the secrets.

So before all this short stories he ever shows up, there is a 1000 things he asked to deliver, or by Neo, at that Brian / Ronan looking Charmed Leo and Piper Stories.

That is not included 2018-2020, how truly Smash At the Wall, the Best Hair Won. He becomes truly visible on the power when I was on the twitter.


Your capacity in life. To your Master, to your teacher, to your bf, to your parents, to your patience, to your students, to your whomever stranger they never mean to you.....no one means to you.

How far you doing things so to carry some "One Photo", so there is you waiting all your senior ball you used to be, you wonder whom that old guy if it would be you.

Really?

Because that secrets no one knows, its between we the girls, you all see that, I was there I remember myself. All these were so far away so far away from this one 2015.

Now it is 10 years pass since TYG 2013.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment