2/13/2023

TNT means a bomb, for most chemists will tell you, the difference on my Chinese clipper these bed sheet, comferter sheet, pillow cases....these clipper how to use it like the Van der Waals forces

Want to really apply your daily like, not the 3 meals instant manifestation or instant gratification? I am not the guys, I saying 100% assuming, I blank out without the guys inside my mind all the time, at my work, in my thought at these works 24 hours almost. 

I forget about them very very often if they really care about your 4 stoves or 3 meals, because I am really don't care about it. I generate that myself. I never lack and of those how I washing the dishes, or water sink, or the floors, or no more dizziness, etc. My physical works to working up the energy level are also not like any of you.

I forget all the time, what I say to the guys, they are just those shifting up or down profile photo small tiny in my facebook to call. Talking to the wireless I never ending doing that....I am telling you, how that really so real felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment