3/25/2023

No, they are not necessary be dead, but if their parents during which time if pass away earlier, they cannot cope anything in life, both are them are not that strong....a lot of the kids are not strong.

Sometimes it takes a man and a women to make a household strong, but most of those UB, by now...are singular human copy my side of imagination to hope to get their own Self interests. I say get things right, ....not all that.

Maybe they will be sorting into the witness program, relax a bit, and having the parents somewhat near or heard by whichever years left down. You imagine the kids could let go their 80 years old old old old parents? I didn't grow up with my parents, so I look like this everywhere...but a lot of the kids, they calling their parents "dad" or "mommy" including on the weekend, of the holiday.

You know how I used to treat my grandmom, from my father's side.

I slam the front door, right at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment