3/04/2023

I personally think, if I ANNA ever really really really NEEEEEED, or want to do something, I really care about that methodity how I arrive my conclusion in the end really.

Westlife is Westlife, between the guys, Shane he pulling down a lot of things between themselves, they are happy with. I didn't say I step in it. I just say the court room, we are 2 different side, and however long that gonna TAKE!!!!!! 

I sleep in the court, I tight up with the COURT room? When I feel like....really.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/71w3-RPuMsI

 


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fLVVRpxHMsE


If Shane finds things out, he can just tell me in the faces, if things I say to him, anything real or not real? You mean you wishing a guy yelling at me? 

They doing that very very often from the girls' side, no less than the boys? A lot of people love those methodity doing things, I am very sure they know exactly what they mean it by having those attitudes at all.

You don't think you are? The girls especially this I seeing a video about how Ronan next video were saying how many dollars were inside their bags? And a girl will honest telling which guys, that is how much money ending up inside her pursues? 

When?

That is  .....


No comments:

Post a Comment