3/04/2023

Part 12 - My family, my father, my mother, my brother, my sister, its between them. I never required to show up their any tradition as far as I could ever remember....so I told the entire world, that is Pang gone in Taiwan every year traveling as the ABC. I am not ABC. But I don't really have the parents.

Someone has a reality check in that story plot, and someone will tell you like me, I really don't care about it, when I say that is the situation on the Citi Bank building ......I came a long way for things I acquire so I finish saying it, whether its my family, its them between them, its completely up to them freedom America given them.

I never never really meant why I have anything saying its my father my mother my relative uncle/ aunt all that for? They depart their own life, to whichever new land they landing, for whatever reason. I talked to them, so they each, or pair up or those near by HERE, in Taiwan, they have the ownership, its up to them, saying the vincinity.......events.

You as the moving all that ABC its when your mood is up, you traveling to Menton, coming back, going away, running all around. When I saying the Home Owner manual, I always just imagine someone hear me.

I stay in Buffalo...I never moved.

I stay in Irvine...I never moved or Silicon Valley.

I say I live in Taipei, 6+ soon 7 years, I never even get out of the city much....strange.

How come I care about this home owner manual as early as I was too lazy to find a job, but continue living in the same city? I don't tend to run around in life to put my head somewhere else?

A solid life, its where I believe, NOT the WORLD TOUR. As a girl, I really really really don't care about it any tiny things you ever do, think, say, imagine you publishing what?

The manuscript?


No comments:

Post a Comment